Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AB Day 576

Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh
Here is a link to my article on first test.. I had decided not to write on test cricket.. yet I did.. I fear India is about to loose its first Test match to Sri Lanka in the coming two days.. Sachin has to play one of his special innings if at all we could save ourselves..
The link
http://abhayaipl2.blogspot.com/2009/11/first-test-loss-to-sri-lanka-is.html
Love and good luck to team India ( I know they have been cornered by that glorious double hundred from Mahela and a collective good show by Lankans..)

Abhaya SharmaNovember 19 2009
Post Script Today Indiraji would have been 92.. even if I do not like her so much.. she was the best International leader that India produced with all her shortcomings and slapping on of the Emergency rule.. Indira was really India during her first term in the office of the prime minister.. She scores much above AB Vajpayee who comes a distant second on post-Nehru India..

No comments:

Post a Comment