Saturday, November 21, 2009

AB Day 578 (i)

Respected Brother
Sadar Pranaam

Today I share a link to couple of webpages that had been created by me at the actual birth centenary of Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan..

http://www.angelfire.com/ab/abhayasharma/htmldocs/harivanshrai1.htm
and
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/abhayasharma/htmldocs/Dr_bachchan_links.htm

The links to Amitabh recites Dr. Bachchan do not work.. these were part of my huge website abhayasharma.net which does not work anymore.. and whatever little I could accomodate on angelfire free site is made available there..

May I after a long gap say sincere thanks to some of the fellow EFs who had helped him hold my ground when I was in distress.. When I was in some sort of apprehensions about some vague possibilities for writing whatever I had been writing here..

I know it would be impossible for me to recount everyone.. yet I remember once in a while you too started off the blog with some words that should help me come out of what I hought I was into..

Here I must first say special thanks to Kashmira Di.. My dost did heard me for more than half an hour and helped with the best possible words.. the words that only a true sister could use for his real brother.. are we related then Didi and not mere Dost..

Dr. Aishwarya, Sanjith, Shankar, Sis Rose, Syed Kabeeruddin and Tumpa bon did their bit as many others on the facebook..

And I can not forget the kind of love that was made available to Amrit on his birthday on 16th November.. Archana, Zainab, Sanjith, Jasmine, Aishwarya, Carla, Reeham, Ravi Sir, Shankar, Manoj Kumar OjOj and many many others.. Thanks on behalf of Amrit..

And you all know that I am already 50 year old.. if I have missed the names it is more because of my failing memory.. Yeh yaddaasht se hi to maar khaa gaya hindustaan..

I also tell you that I have created a musical blog for Sir Manoj (Bharat) Kumar and some of you may like the efforts.. I know when everything is available on tube why waste time.. That was my way of showing my affection to the great Cinema personality..
http://abhayamanoj.blogspot.com/

Love
Abhaya Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment