Monday, November 9, 2009

Please console Amitabh Ziibbu

Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh

It is with a very heavy heart that I request you something out of the way.. There has been some misunderstanding between me and Amitabh Ziibbu..

Could I just request you to convey it to him that Abhaya Sharma has absolutely nothing aginst him on any matter.. and that I promise to him that I shall not write here again..

If my writing here has put him in the slightest distress he should forget and forgive me.. I love and respect him.. I never had any wrong intention towards him.. He should remove any such feelings from his mind at the earliest..

I know a nice word to him from you shall bring some joy to him and probably a relief to me that I am not after his peace of mind..

Do I thus make a simple request to you to cheer him up by whatever means and convince him that I consider and love him as a younger brother and shall not in anyway bring displeasure to him in life..

I definitely take leave of the blog now.. for good.. it is not out of disrespect to you but to convince my young friend AZ to not think negatively about what I write here..
Amitabh Bachchan to me will always remain an elder brother irrespective of the fact of my writing or not writing here again..

Please do the needful.. I am really at loss of words to make myself more clear to him in any other possible manner.. a word from you shall hopefully put Amitabh Ziibbu in good spirits..

Thanking you in anticipation
With Never ending love and respect
Abhaya Sharma
November 10 2009 12:43 PM IST

Post Scrpt : I would be highly thankful if you could really speak to him and clear his doubts about the whole episode..

No comments:

Post a Comment