Saturday, February 21, 2009

Response to Day 303 blog - Abhaya Sharma


Respected Brother,
Sadar Pranaam,

Fantastically said - the entire story for today!

It is difficult for me to assess the day 303 post, it went like a 303 bullet, Oh! what a heart winning performance from the author or writer in you! The ones that possess such qualities to be able to say so well do not beat the drums of their own excellence, if you say you are not a good writer or a poet - you are being too modest, I love it though, your modesty, your quotes selection, the Filmfare interview, the sharing of your views on Delhi-6 it all stood in highest order of merit. Some one ask me to pick one of these and I would not be able to do so, there is nothing in today’s marathon blog that could be left out from consumption!

I would sure to love the visit the day 303 blog in future as well, something not said for the sake of saying but to derive some meanings of our existence from the interview from your approach to life. The best part of the photographs is the one where KK is not sitting very far from you! Following your suit I deleted much of my criticism directed on her from my blog! She too is a human being! She has a right to err too! But to err and not learn from it could be considered dangerous.

Bhai, aaj to aap chha gaye! I think that was the best one liner we used in Delhi university days for some stupendous effort by anyone! Is it possible for me to be given permission to attempt a translation into Hindi of today’s blog, I know I can not seek your permission for the interview, I will probably need to approach the Filmfare for that and I think it may already be in place. But today’s post and your sincere comments on Delhi-6 were outstanding- you still give a complete miss to a referral to Abhishek directly. I had said earlier that he gave a memorable if not truly outstanding performance. In continuation of my own remarks I can easily say that He was at his best in the film - yes, above Bunty aur Babli and Guru! Tha he is your Guru for new and upcoming young directors goes well in his favour, that he does takes his profession seriously enough. My love to him, he was adorable in the film and he did a great job and justice to Roshan’s character. Almost Rakeysh has done a wonderful job and credits must be due to him for making such a wonderful film.
More later
Abhaya Sharma India

No comments:

Post a Comment