Sunday, February 22, 2009

Post for Day 305 of AB

Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh

We are a blessed society this EF belonging to you, rather fortunate to be a part of your immaculate life, it gives me pleasure to be counted amongst several who clearly see you as one man most deserving to be associated with. It indeed is a matter of great honour to be able to share this space and specifically get some beautiful comments from you.

I agree with Rose that it is wiser to respond to those who have been here for long times and yet to be chosen to be responded upon by you. I have great respect for you and it is naturally for some of your great human qualities that you have been blessed with by the manufacturer upstairs!

It is also a matter of great satisfaction that dear Abhishek managed to find his name into guiness record book, even if he had not it would not have made much difference, he is coming inot his iown elements after the wonderful character that he enacted in Delhi-6. Roshan to be precise is going to be loved by us equally for his performance in the same spirit as the Inspector Vijay Khanna of Zanjeer. There has been evolution in Hindi Cinema, the facilities and faculties have improved drastically (in the good sense!) over the years and Delhi-6 seen from those perspectives is slightly better than Zanjeer. I sincerely hope that Abhishek now would not be counted as some one as the son of Amitabh Bachchan but have his own space on his own account and if he continues in the same vein probably we would al relate to you as the father of Abhishek Bachchan. If I try to draw analogy that existed between you and Dr. Bachchan it would not be unfair if some day we all address you as father of Abhishek or father-in-law of Aishwarya Rai. That brother would be possible one day and I am convinced you would be a happy person! Don't worry, I along with several members of extended family would continue to refer to you as we had been doing over this last one year on the blog and otherwise- the living legend of our times - Amitabh Bachchan , period.

Some day I would be interested to meet Abhishek before he enters into your shoes as I know once that happens it would become impossible to be able to meet him! or rather it would be impossible for him to find time for us! It was in lighter vein, if I have not made any sincere efforts to meet the most reverred actor in you - Abhishek or anyone else does not have to worry and be wary of having to meet some ordinary Abhaya Sharma for no reasons! It would not be for no reasons the day I come to meet you if I really am able to find a reason good enough to be face to face with you! I know the value of your time if my time has no value at all!

I must close the post here with best wishes to you for marvellous and quality time in Ramo's film city in Hyderabad and ability to bear the beard and wig for the ongoing film. I was there in 2008 for the first time to attend some conference and had lliked the place- I had also got to spend a night with a relative at his Banjara Hill residence.

Bye for now!
Abhaya Sharma, India Febraury 22/23, 2009 12:31 AM IST

No comments:

Post a Comment