Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day306 of AF's blog


Respected Brother
Sadar Pranaam
I am with you in this matter of treating Headlines Today or Aaj Tak, I had earlier pointed my fingers at such coverage but with the mistake of believing them! It is different that I had reversed or rather erased my opinion of her later. I do believe that what you said and proved never occured to my mind at all! That media could be playing truant! Oh! this is the most disgusting piece of TV journalism, presenting their kind of story highlighting such acts was not good even if it was true, but now that you have clarified and I can not disbelieve the picture that you have presented here as an evidence to the contrary, it hurts to see that we Indians could sometimes stoop so low in our behaviour. It is all right, but it is high time that we change ourselves for the better!

I need to extend my congratulations for the Oscar mention of Gulzar sahab amongst the recipients as well! It was different that he could not be present there and highly humane to bestow all the credit over to Rahman! I know that lyrics play an important role in a song. especially in Hindi songs of the yesteryears. I have such great liking for him especially - mora gora ang lai le, mohe shyaam rang dei de in Bandini probably his first hindi film song- it is outstanding! Congratulations Gulzaar saab.

I am happy for your today’s comments and particularly clarifying your stand to take up matters that concern you personally and your immediate famly. I am one of those who have begged of you to not care too much for below par remarks bysome of us (not the media), There is a hell of a difference in what Pooja Shrivastav, Parag Gandhi or some other write here on the blog and what Aaj Tak, Headlines Today and the media make up stories to malign your image. These people (the media) are doing with some wrong intent and should not be ignored! I am clear in mind that they need to be confronted!

More later
Abhaya Sharma, India February 24 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment