Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Celebrities proposal - As an anchor

Respected Brother
Love and regards

I have just finished reading some other comments from EF. The best way to tackle this mediamen would be to come up with some new constructive projects. I remember some few months back I had asked for a favor of hosting Celebrities . Youc ould give it a serious consideration. After all, Television is much more powerful medim and if intelligent people like you could take that cause a bit further like with your KBC epsiodes it would have far great impact than on the blog. ou could then post us the best part of celebrities on the blog alo with your own posts to us. I personally feel that time is now, you could have immediately asked Kareena to come and drop in her views on the subject of being misused by Headlines Today or Aaj Tak, actually, you could take upon mch better subjects than Kareena's involvement.

I would not mind seeing you anchoring a show tat could go a long way to highlight India's positive image to bring to one's notice the strides that ndia has been making forward. That alone could mean a substantial contribution from a talented actor of your calibre. The list of people on te show could even includpoliticians, sportsman, scientists, industrialist, social workers, institutions and agencies that feel wish to take India ahead with their work. You could air your views to us in a more real way if you share the Television space even once in a week.

I agree with Ravi ji, No I have npt yet read the article by Kashmira ji that he referred that one should takea shot at the erring media but probably a better approach would be to send down constructive through Celebrities or any other programme that you mightjust like to anchor. This would also bring back some people back to Television, me included! I find the Television such a boring exercise that I sometimes don't even hear the news, if what they show is how Kareena treated you or harping upon the same issues over and over again!

I would very much love to hear what do you think of taking up to such proposals. I am convinced there would be several producers who would like to amalgamate you with Teleivision all ovr again after that stupendous success of Kaun Banega Crorepati firs and second! Just think over it, you definitely can do it, and sponsors can not be a problem for such a big brand that is Amitabh Bachchan. I hope several in the EFwould agree with me and my proposal.

Hope to see something on these lines in your next blog and not as a response to me, ravi ji or even kashmiraji whose blog I would read after submitting this piece of post.
Love, affection and committed viewership on proposed TV program!

Abhaya Sharma, India February 24 2009 7.00 PM IST

Post Script: T20 is the only format of cricket that keeps my interest alive in the game, I wish India plays more of T20 with two coming up against Newzealand tomorrow and a few days later, this itself could form a good topic of debate - Is it time to call it quits to Test Cricket! (especially in the light of piles of runs being amassed in Pakistan Srilanka test underway with no audience to greet or react ot the great centurions!). I feel it is time enough that if not shut down Test cricket reduce the number of Test matches. My wish list includes for a tour - Five T20 games, Three one day games and maybe one Test match! It is a sure formula for upliftmet of the game and who knows its entry into olympics! Post script is agin tending towards infinity. I stop here somewhat unwillingly! I shall write more on my blog though!

No comments:

Post a Comment