Friday, February 12, 2010

Maha Shivaratri

Best Wishes for the great Festival of Maha Shivratri …
Kar charan kratumva
Kayajam karmajumva
Shravan nayan jamva
manasam va pararadham
Vihatam Vihatmva
sarvmetat kshamasva
Jay Jay Karunaabdhe
Shri Mahadev Shambho !

OH Lord Mahadev Shambho.. please forgive me for my wrong deeds that I might have commited by my hands.. feets.. body.. ears or eyes.. by my actions or by the mind.. I seek forgiveness from thee again and again knowing you as the kindest of all!
Abhaya Sharma
.........
Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh
I come back again with this song which I rate as one of the best from your film Yaraana..
Bhole o BholeVo roothadil tootamere yaar ko mana levo pyaar phir jaga de…
Oh let the people watch it on youtube..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnDFRNUEzY
Oh you were so wonderful in that song sequence I am sure even Amjad Khan’s smile in between is a proof of how good you were at your art and craft..
Have a great day.. and I wish Aishwarya gets over her throat infection.. her fever.. her swallowing and other difficulties at the earliest.. oh sometimes the media men can get just too nasty but then you have been living with their nuances for four decades now.. gussa thook do bhaai.. un kaanon par joo nahi rengane vaali.. ek kahavat hai.. kshama badan ko chahiye chhotan ko utpaat.. you are much above them in almost every way.. ignore their mistakes..
Love Regards and Respect
Abhaya Sharma
PS I hope the doctors advise on her condition has been sought.. yet I believe in Abhsishek’s funda.. araam badi cheez hai munh dhak ke soiye.. let her relax and take the much needed rest.. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment