Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 672


Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh

You bring us pride every time you write of yourself in such august company as could be treated as the most powerful.. we take pride in your achievements.. as if we have achieved what you achieved.. does it sound too optimistic.. no, no we are indeed keen on knowing the great strides that you have made not only as an actor but also as a super human.. I personally bow down to touch your feet.. to be blessed as someone who knew you even if not met you.. it is a matter of great honour to just know you.. and to have known you for forty years speaks of some strange satisfactions in personal life.. you are a blissful person and we all belong to the country together.. a country which is so unified despite all its diversity.. a country that has a cultural and social heritage that wounds (the verb form of wind and not the wound the noun..) into magnificence so easily.. we are indeed rich by having Amitabh Bachchan on our side of the earth.. thank you brother for being born as an Indian for being born as one amongst us.. how could we ever pay our debts to Dr. Bachchan and Shrimati Teji Bachchan for giving birth to iconic yet very humanlike Amitabh Bachchan of Hindi Cinema..

I am sure I would not miss the Teen Patti at any cost.. I might as well pick some time to view Rann in cinema hall some day.. I wish the brother of millions of Indians and world poplulace the very best at every single moment of his life..

I take leave of you rather arbitrarily.. yet I must confess what Gordon Brown has achieved with you talking so highly about him.. it is no small matter that the powerful men in the world recognize and assert your powers as an actor.. Thank you Mr. Brown for all the nice and kind words.. and here is a joke to share from Sir Ben Kingsley.. I am not only going to meet the God I am going to act along with him.. he was picture perfect in Gandhi and even if he said what he said in the lighter moments.. he was not far away from the truth.. I am sure Teen Patti would be a great movie to watch and enjoy in theatres..

Ha! I said a lot of after taking the break.. usual me.. do not know how i shall end the conversation with you.. I never want it to end.. but end temporarily it must.. smile bhaai.. smile in the mirror.. no, no, not the Mumbai mirror but the mirror of the whole world..

Love Affection and Respect
Abhaya Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment