Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Amitabh's post of day 660 - Reply Post


Wonderful account of a repast from the past..
Oh! you took along me to those days that I too would have spend with the same vigour and same zest and equal amount of lovability of the days bygone..

Respected Brother
adar Charan Sparsch

The morning television as it was switched to Times Now not to hear the news but to find about if the Aman Ki Asha would be there sometimes.. The frame caught you reading those beautiful words of Gulzaar Sahabs pen.. and to my surprise the announcement that there is going to be a very special weekend with Amitabh Bachchan.. oh! I should not have taken your name.. forgive me brother.. It made up my day.. just the news of it..

Then cam and settle down in front of the Internet.. oh what a glorious vivid account of what some prefer to call history in the realm of today.. There is no doubt that I shall read it one more time if not many more times.. How much close you were to us then than now.. that account of Holi and the rest of it.. simply very exciting.. of not having the luxury of summer holidaying.. of the great fun had outdoors till the dark set in.. that great enthusiasm to get prepared for some special friends party or even the description of the summer extravaganza.. it all sounded so very similar.. it all sounded as if you were not telling your story but our stories.. that you as a human being has definitely recalled your past with such clarity and elan that an Abhaya Sharma can never ever emulate.. yet I shall make an effort to versify some of it.. not today.. not immediately.. but not in distant future.. I shall definitely make efforts to do it in prose if poetic mood does not encroach me easily.. I know I can not write poetry at wish alone.. I have never been able to do that.. it just has to happen on its own.. to be precise know I can not plan it unlike the prose.. so be it.. let us hope that I am able to do it.. not to please you.. not even to test my Hindi skills.. yet just to express myself alongside you as I do it.. bhaai! tussi great ho! Tussi to chha gaye!! mazaa aa gaya!!!

More later
Love Affection and respect ( one each for Peace, Harmony ad Brotherhood!)
Abhaya Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment