Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hanuman on the Rocks!


Respected Brother,
I bow down to touch your feet,


I am little more anxious to meet you now than ever before, reason, you have that inevitable trait of finding dieties in the stones and rock - which was described by Dr. Bachchan a lot during his residence at Chankyapuri or somewhere near Vinay marg, you should be knowing that better! as you lived through it! This is just one instance where I found myself belonging to the same clan.

Now this rock definitely seems to me be the Hanuman sleeping and relaxing at the shore! One wonders why otherwise the rock should have been washed and given a particular shape compared to the surroounding ones! I do not know if a Hanuman mandir could be enacted at such a place and whether the image will reamin same forever! It is a matter of great beleif that Hanuman was here and after accomplishing the great battle with Ravan and bringing Sita to Ram, he might have just said to himself- chalo Hanuman thosi der susta lete haiN! there he is trying to relax himself a bit! There is nothing for non-believers and a lot for those who believe in this particual image. Hanuman ji ko mera sashtang dandavat pranaam .

Abhaya Sharma, India February 14 2009 9:05 AM India
Post script: I wish all the R’s (Reeham, Reshmi, Rose, Rasha and many more like Rochelle) and all the non-R’s as well a wonderful Valentine day. We all are lucky that we have come to know each other because of brother Amitabh Bachchan, so my Valentine wishes to him as well. (One may be wondering how can I wish him being a male! There is no such thing as male female when love is concerned- Love after all is not a mere physical interpretation of our thoughts it is a bigger revelation of our acts, a true reflection of our inner self, a belief that we are pleased and blessed!) My PS is getting bigger than the original! I must end here! a Happy Valentine's Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment