Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 334 - First Response from me and an old poem!

Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh,
Two posts from you in 333 and 334 and I did not get to respond. Yes, Sunday was an official holiday that I do still feel that I should take and treat as one where ones should get rest and get composed for the week! Though with Amrit’s stomach problem and frequent vomits kept the peace of mind at a bay! It is all right, life does bring in new day every day.. sabai din jaat no ek samaan.. every day does not passes like the other day is literal meaning but philosophically it probably means - There is surprise every moment either for the good or for the bad, that it is upto us to decide and derive!
Now, there is this time that I have had a cursory reading of your this post, shall get back to the reading in details - my detail includes reading a few others comments other than your posts- it is only then that I consider that I have read your posts. And now I would not utter names - I found it complicates the issues- I wish atleast peace for me at blog - with disturbing health of Amrit at home front and my office work not enthusing me enough to bring up anything extraordinary. One can not be a master of what one wants and what one gets in life - ham sab to rangmanch ki kathputli hain jahan panaah - kaun kab khana kis tarah kya aur kyon kuchh karega us ka order vahin se aata hai ! Now that last part was not from Anand!
Well, before I take a break for visiting the blog again I shall tell you that yesterday I did not visit the blog because of you! I had brought the DBD of namak-haraam, this was a second buy, I already have a VCD of the movie! I was watching the movie Namak-haraam after settling Amrit down after he had a hectic day with his upset stomach.
Well, The complete reactions to the movie were written down separately after the sixth or seventh viewing the movie still evokes new responses from me every time I see it. Such was the movie and its content its actors - Yes, I must say actors as besides RK and AB there was this Raza Murad - who was quite an impressive lot in the movie.
In the write up there would not be a mention of some other stories of the movie. The song Diye Jalate hain phool khilte , Badi mushkil se magar, duniya mein dost milte hain was marked in the autograph book of my friend Ajay Yadav at trhe time when we were about to leave the school. The fellow has written back - chhoti se yeh duniya pahchane raste hain tum kahin to miloge to puchhenge haal. It is tad sad that we did not meet each other after I came to Mumbai. He had joined Indian Air Force and was on Fighters and is now with Kingfisher airlines. No contact, no communication and no correspondence whatsoever! Such is life…
Namak Haraam is I wrote yesterday was the best film for Amitabh Bachchan as an actor, it was a movie in which you were fabulous in more than one ways, you had that great multifaceted avtar in Namak Haraam which was hieghtened further by the fact that you being the supporting actor had done much better than Rajesh Khanna, who himself was at his usual best. Nadiya se Dariya and Main shaayar badnaam were two other songs which I liked for a long time and I still love them!
More Later
Abhaya India March 23 2009 5:43 PM IST
--

.. In life at times we face similar dilemmas. Who to say what to and when. And when we do would it be received in the spirit of frank honesty or apprehension of misunderstanding. Vital opinions essential for the moment have the misfortune of getting covered in a blanket of silence and muted for fear of disturbing the object of comment. Sometimes with disastrous consequences. So generally the easier path is taken. Better to be quiet and not lose a relationship than otherwise…
(VERY INTERESTING AND APT COMMENTS OR OBSERVATION!)
Respected Brother,
Sadar Pranaam,
I return to my own world of wishing you in the traditional ways, I found dear and love and anglicized version of greetings did not really represent much of me!
Here, after seeing the above reactions from you I am indeed privileged to say few lines of poetry I had submitted many months ago!
I only wish to add here that human mind is that sort of a mineral - from which the more the metal you extract - the more the metal it tries to provide you! (Here metal should be confused with mettle if people want literal things!)
The poem that I mentioned- sorry folks difficult to get the time to provide translation as of now! Some other day in some other mood!
कवि का सम्मान
फिर आज कवि के मन में
कोई उपज पनपती कविता है
(कवि ने सीख लिया था जग से)

कैसे कहां किसीसे कब क्या
जग में कितना कहना है

भीतर मन में उमड रही है
शब्दों की लटपट धार कहीं
झांक लिया अपने मन में
फिर एक बार हो ध्यान मग्न
भावों को संचित कर अपने
अपने कर में एक लिये कलम
(लिखना कवि ने प्रारंभ किया)]

मस्तिष्क की सीमाऒं कॊ चीर
कवि जग में था बन गया पीर
चंचल चपल चतुर चंदन चुन
रच दिये गीत देकर नई धुन
अपने अधरॊं पर उन्हे सजा
जग के सम्मुख कर दिये लजा

वह बच्चन था या कॊई अन्य
कविता पढ़-सुन जग हुआ धन्य
कवि चला गया जब इस जग से
जग ने कवि का सम्मान किया

क्या जग ने कवि का सम्मान किया?
– अभय शर्मा
मुम्बई, भारत, 9 जुलाई 2008।

Post Script: This is my frequency when I am short on time! Yep! I do try to be short like you not for pleasing the lone blogger which Rochelle brought to your notice - But for lack of time- I think that is more true of you than for me! You had been giving away so much of that valuable time that in terms of money maybe quite a millions! Yet you should continue to write as and when or what ever you wish to write or for whom you choose to write - you are indeed the best judge!
I did not get to see more pictures or maybe you did not get much time to take pictures! It could also be the weather that snatched away any possibilities and of course when you finished before schedule in KL- you have kept very minimal time for your personal entertainment during this stay। Happy with the first set of pictures you had provided.

I hope the Wharton trip of Abhishek was as well or even better than your times in KL at the same time! My love to him! Shanouk is biting a lot - I would better not plan to visit you during these times! (Smiling!)। I would not be planning to meet you so easily! I will need a very good reason to disturb you- You the living legend of the World of Cinema – your every moment is so valuable. Poor Shanouk, after all I have nothing against him!

IPL sparks debates that elections are more important and the political parties battling it out as an issue ! something unique to India, we can politicise anything and everything and then we expect that our government servants should not discuss politics in public or net! It is OK, who is so interested in discussing the politics! Yet I would wish that people in the country go out to cast their votes! that is important!

Seeking your blessing to be a better human being!

Abhaya India March 23 2009 10:49 PM IST.

No comments:

Post a Comment