Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day 329 of AB - Dr. Bachchan had the support!


... My Mother was a strong believer in this and never failed to give my Father that space and time he needed for his creativity and for his writing. I never ever found my Mother demanding domestic attention from my Father or complaining about it to him or to us. She knew what her husband needed for his work and she diligently created the right atmosphere for him.

Dearest lovely brother,

I endorse what you have said of the kind of support that Teji Bachchan ji, your dear mother provided to Dr. Bachchan your illustrious father. What you missed of it is that the couple had moved quite often to other places whether In Allahabad or when in Delhi, in fact, I remember there were many occasions when the couple were in Mumbai with you - that their movement and a movement with all their paraphernalia always moved along with them almost at regular intervals. The ones who have read Dr. Bachchan's autobiography would not fail to get the point that I just stated.

I had been finding the going not so easy, I am torn between lot of attention that the home and work and the blog. Given that Amrit has to face his annual chore of final examinations for his fifth standard at Atomic Energy Central School Number 2, that I may against my wishes not be able to find enough time to be able to write here.

No brother, I do not think that a lunch with you is what I would have loved. For me, it would be sufficient that you keep writing here and I too be able to follow the line! That alone constitutes a situation blissful enough for me! I hope Gods be kind enough to me to allow me atleast this much from you! Not that you really owe it to me - you it to thousands of the blog readers.

I am not known for kindness to anyone but I shall pray to God that he grants me the ability to be more soft specially when speaking to someone of your stature, of your dignity and your intelligentia that does not come over night! If I had been harsh over some issues in my last couple of posts, I may please be pardoned and cordoned to believe that our relationship can not crumble under the strains of my such infrequent and unexpected behaviour.

I have decided to be short and before I take a shut down of the net and the PC let me extend my wish to Mr. Nikhil Nanda - a happy birthday, even if it is again a case of belated wishes!
Enjoy your day off, go get some beautiful pictures for us from the beautiful Kuala Lumpur. Have a great day.

Abhaya India March 19 2009 8:26 AM IST

No comments:

Post a Comment