Monday, March 16, 2009

Amitabh Bachchan - Day 327


.. I shall tell you what it does to me. It embarrasses me and encapsulates me in self-consciousness. I, immediately on its occurrence, start estimating myself. What was the last good deed that I was involved in.

Oh Brother, dear Brother!

The last good thing you did was initiated this blog! You came out to not only share your thoughts with us also touched our lives in most human endeaour of a life time! he blog has shown us the Amitabh Bachchan that we craved to know more about.. the blog promised to be a centre of activity where thousands could pour out their impressions about you.. the blog constitutes an act bigger than all your acts of 40 years of great contribution that we all know you had given to Indian Cinema.

Yeh kahan aa gaye ham
yun hi saath saath chalte
teri rahon mein hai janam
hain phool ham bichhaate..

I am sorry for parodying this wonderful song of Silsila. If I have never told before let me state that the Silsila song is among the best song ever from your films .. majboor yeh halaat idhar bhi hain udhar bhi ..

aap likhate raho
ham padhate rahen
to maza jeene ka
aur bhi aata hai

Oh! I am trapped into parody mood, I thought I could only write silly poetry I could also do a bit of parody helps me to a bit of self-praise. We all should once in a while not only evaluate ourselves but also indulge to acknowledge our good acts to ourselves. Giving a pat on our own back is a good physical exercise.. I would have loved you to learn a bit of it.. having done so wonderfully well for nearly 40 years .. why should you question yourself of what you had to say in the above lines..

I am happy for two reasons may be more reasons but primarily two reasons of some value.. first that I am extremely happy to be writing to you on daily basis.. and second that I have found a huge number of new friends .. It was such a great pleasure to hear Reeham talk to me over phone today morning that words alone can not describe my joy.. that I coud exchange IMs with Rose for sometime now is difficult to beleive.. I am Happy for knowing Kashmira di, Subhash Kaura and Ravi Malhotra and again I can not put down several names does nto mean that the rest are not important.. they are equally important or rather more important.. I have decided to give a serious flick to learn a bit of Russian and German to be able to wish and talk to my friends from these two countries on the blog.. someday it is going to be a reality.. some day soon..

I love you brother in totality and I would not like to add any conditions for my love.. If some day I do come and meet you it would be more for the reason that I could come and share the joy and the wonderful experience with the fellow bloggers..

So that I could sing to them ...

Mere paas aao mere doston ek kissa suno ..

main milane gaya thha amit bhai se
duaayen tumhaari liye saath mein

yahi sochata thha kahunga main kya
kahani tumhe main sunaaonga kya
Tabhi baat Reeham ki dil mein uthhi
Vahin Rose ki yaad aai tabhi

thhe kisse kai thee kahani badi
milane ki chhoti thee meri GhadI

aage bhi to bolo phir kya huaa..

Khuda ki kasam mazaa aa gaya

lagaa bhai ke paaon chhoone mai jab
gale se unhone lagaya thha tab
aankhen meri nam thee hone lagin
sudh budh bhi tan ki thee khone lagi

kisi ne tabhi mujhko jhataka diyaa
sapane se apne thaa main jag gaya ..

...

Oh friends I would not even be able to translate this song, you will have to only assume what could be the content of the story when anyone of you would have gone to meet Amitabh Bachchan..

Brother, I owe you so much yet I have to tell you that such a meeting is not a major desire.. I meet you here everyday.. that is quite sufficient for me..

Abhaya Sharma, India March 17 2009 11:52 AM IST.

No comments:

Post a Comment