Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 385 - Predictions link to IPL 2009


Respected Brother
Sadar Pranam

Yes, indeed there is lot of agreeable stuff on what you stated here.. The night hour inner thought processes.. the stress and productivity.. and even abstaining for long commentary on films that you are currently involved..

We are indebted for such open-hearted posts from some one whose every day means a millions in term of money.. can we equate this to your sharing of your income with us.. not really.. you are sharing your love with us.. folks just give it a thought on what I say..

Well, I have been under stress.. being human did put a wrong result of the eighth match between DC and RCB under the intersection of DC and KXIP, I am indeed sorry to the teams.. (as if they would have noted the page and sue me in court.. for incorrect display of the information on this eighth game..)

Yet, I continue to write more and more on IPL2009.. Here is a link to possible predictions that could arise from this stage.. the permutations and combinations are so many that I could only discuss most plausible and some very highly unexpected (the best and the worst cases.).
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/abhayasharma/predict_semifinalists.pdf

My sincere thanks for allowing my IPL related blabbering some space here.. You do seem to have got busy in your business and not into IPL 2 as much as we or should I say I expected.. It is all right.. your time is far more precious and in a way the IPL matches could have been reduced to one per team.. their prerogative to hold such huge tournament..

Love to all and yes would like to seek the release date of Alladin.. You were splendid in the other children oriented film - Bhootnath.. So the expectations are naturally quite high.. expectations are always high from any film which has Amitabh Bachchan in its cast..

Abhaya India May 13 2009 2:12 PM IST

PS Though I have predicted a loss for Delhi in today’s game against Deccans. You would not know how much joy would I get if I am proved wrong.. Symonds, Gilchrist and Rohit Sharma could all amass runs today.. and I do expect the return of Sehwag too.. and a useful knock from him alone may not be enough.. Though I also know that Delhi has been having good regular bowlers that they do not have to depend on part timers.

No comments:

Post a Comment