Thursday, May 14, 2009

कविता - तू आख़िर क्या चाहती


Respected Brother

Sadar Pranaam
I found these couplets composed some time ago.. no, I don’t know when.. but nt in very distant past.. I do not know If I shared them here.. worthwhile even if I did.. though I am sure I never typed this.. bhaisahab kavita to mai panno par hi likhata hoon.. itana vidwaan nahi ki direct type kar ke kuchh samay hi bacha loon.. is kavita ka shirshak nahi hai.. bas yun hi likh di thee.. Time pass karane ke liye (smiling..) Time pass karna bhi apane aap mei kitani badi kala hai..( brother, I write poetry with pen and paper only.. I am not such a scholar yet that I could directly ket it in an could save some time.. This composition does not have a title.. I siply wrote it just like that.. just to kill the time..this killing of time is a bit of artistry in itself..) but Carla, Rose, Rochelle, and my other foreign friends do notask me to translate it into english.. I am yet to attempt the translation of the poem on deepak .. The lamp and not deepak Taunk or Deepak Mehta - one a new friend I found the other an old friend I refound .. (smiling.. does such a word exists, if not then why not.. ) both are on face book, Taunk is new and Mehta is my school time friend! I have not met Mehta for more than 30 years and still not met Taunk despite a great desire to do so..)
Ok these words have been added later and the poem which was earlier at the beginning has benn pushed down॥ I know that is the state Kavita faces these days.. being pushed down.. I would not type more and let it surface on to top..


जीवन के नए रूप दिखाती
कविता मुझको बहलाती
कहने को कुछ नहीं कहीं भी
क्या क्या मुझसे लिखवाती

आज भाव है अर्ध अधूरे
कहाँ कहीं होंगे पूरे
किस के प्रति अर्पण माला
है अधरों के किसका प्याला

मानव को बस मानव समझा
कुछ भेद छुपाये न रखा
जो भी मन में आता जाता
बस पन्नों पर लिखता चलता

अधिकार नहीं मन पर मेरा
छपती कैसे फिर पुस्तक भी
धन यश नाम नहीं चाहूं
मन पर देता हूँ दस्तक सी

कहने को कुछ नहीं कहीं भी
कविता क्या मुझसे कहलाती

abhaya शर्मा 14 May 2009 3:10 दोपहर


I did find a bigger poet Deepak Sharma on the kavyadhara.. I think I did discover him here on the blog earlier.. bigger.. indeed.. a Padmashree poet..

No comments:

Post a Comment