Monday, September 7, 2009

AB Day 503

Respected Brother
Sadar Pranaam
The post answers ahat Amrit had been asking for sometime.. he has been fast aleep.. I shall let him know that you did talk about Aladin..
This poem that I shared was in one noting pad.. the ones one gets at the conferences.. It was written few months ago I do not really know when.. I had not put the date there ..
I don’t know if I could ask you for some favours.. not for me.. though.. If it were possible.. if it were possible without much trouble could you share with us which songs did you really listened to when the night falls.. I ask for the rest who prefer to listen to some music to get a peaceful sleep.. used to listen to radio during school college days.. later it was HMV record player at Anand Bhavan.. I had bought one LP which had the songs and dialogues from your films and had two pictures on either side.. Those days my only possible source of entertainment was that alone.. No TV. not even a radio or transistor.. PC was out of question.. I used to have a few huge pictures pasted on my huge almirah door one of you the other of Dimple Kapadia.. probably the source was the G magazine .. and yes I do not know this GQ you mentioned.. I will need to find out later..
Coming back to our nightly discussion.. I would not question or probe you further..
For a change I would take an early leave.. only Sudhir should know that I am not hiding and very well taking note of what he is doing with the class.. gaane-vaane ki class hai to ek-aadh gana to main bhi gaa sakta hoon.. I was for a change watching a movie on Television.. Lawaaris.. Amrit wanted to see the mere angne mein.. your version.. but he went to sleep..
I have sung most of the Abhiman, Kabhi-kabhi and Muqaddar Ka Sikanadar songs during school and college days..

Tujhe thaame kai haathon se
milunga mad bhari raaton se..

and

suhhag raat hai
ghoonghat utha raha hoon mai
simat rahi hai tu Sharma ke
apani bahon mein..
or
Tujh bin sooni meri raatein
tujh bin mere din banjare
tere bina meri
mere bina teri
yeh Zindagi Zindagi na..

When I have such great collection of songs on my PC.. (no, I do not have an Ipod.. ) I do not find much time or opportunity to listen.. the Casette-player wwith radio was given to one of the baai long back.. I do plan to buy World Satellite radio soon..

I must quit now otherwise this mail would get stretched too long.. and I know you would find some inhibition in reading long posts from me.. (beta jitani der mein tumhaari ek post padhi jaati hai utni der mei to mai chaar paanch logo ki posts padh kar unko jawaab bhi de deta hoon..) Mujhe chhota hi to likhana nahi aata..
Aap sabko shabba khair, Subh Ratri and Gutten Nacht (Carla)
Abhaya September 6/7 2009

Important Addendum
I wish to know of the students of the AB school .. who do not mind enrolling their email ids.. r more important than that a brief introduction -
You could say..
I am interested in knowing more about:
Sudhir, Dr. Anshu, Archana (Bengaluru), Aishwaya TVM, Manoj Ojha, Vijaya, Sanjith, Mosusmi and Valorie Adams.. Pramod- I, Anahswar C., Lottus Bhopal, Sharmila, Shankar.. Kabeer, Afzaal, Amitabh Zibbu
I am sorry if I have left out some names.. don't fire your professor for that..
Name (even in case you use a nickname.. for connectivity..)
City (state would also do, not for discrimination , only for information)
Three most favourite AB Movies.
Email id (optional)
Interests in life (optiona) :
Blog/website if you have any :

It is not a must.. those who do not share the information would not loose their admission..

3 comments:

  1. Dear Abhayaji oooops Professorji........
    Nice to see your Blog.
    Kindly let me know how to find you on facebook.

    My link is here on facebook.....
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1631950866&ref=name

    warm regards,
    kabeer
    syedk@hindujagsl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buddy!
    and I am not a professor, I am only an ordinary scientist..

    I do not know how do you go and search people on facebook. you could put my name or still better you could put my email id
    anusite@gmail.com
    It was sover y nice of you to drop in..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connected in Facebook, felt happy, read your comment just now. was little upset to know about Reeham and who is Gisele Barbosa. I really felt sad and my eyes were full of tears. I feel so sad for Gisele Barbosa. May the Almighty give peace and comfort to Gisele Barbosa.
    Kabeer

    ReplyDelete