Tuesday, September 8, 2009

AB day 486 - Very Special comments


Abhaya Sharma says:
August 21, 2009 at 8:56 am
fir teree kahaanee yaad aayee, fir teraa fasaanaa yaad aayaa
fir aaj humaaree aankhon ko, yek khwaab puraanaa yaad aayaa

Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh
An extremely stupendous effort at being what you are.. the best.. I chose this song not because it fits so well for the event.. I know your great liking of Waheeda ji.. like I love Meena Kumari I know your favourite has been Waheeda Rahman.. The song had been the msot haunting melody from Hindi film industry depicting emotions, sentimets and such stuff that makes one like it all the more.. the song..
Waheeda Rahman and Dilip Kumar’s Dil Diya Dard Liya.. was not as enchanting as I thought it should have been.. it had not been the greatest Dilip Kumar film yet it was good.. it was very good.. Pran sahab too had a memorable performance and the songs other than phir teri kahaani yaad aayi.. also had Koi sagar dil ko bahalaata nahi.. and guzare hain aaj ishq mein..
Well, It is worth a movie to watch for the two most talented actors in Dilip Sahab and Waheeda ji.. amost at their self-best.. A gruelling love story that had been quipped into more than the triangle.. The second half definitely overly belonged to Dilip sahab.. I did not know the man could also look so starry in the royal attire that had been used.. he did look superlative in this film.. though performance wise I would rate the recently watched Yahudi at a slightly higher level.. every old movie has its own charm and for me I am discovering Dilip sahab for the very first time.. I might have seen some of his more popular films like Naya Daur, Ganga Jamuna, Ram aur Shyam, Mashaal and even Shakti and historical Mughale Azam.. yet I feel the Dilip Kumar of Uran Khatola, Yahudi and Dil Diya dard Liya and a few other such movies is equally unbeatable bet..
No wonder bhaai that you held the thespian in such great lights and set your own standards in acting to be comaparable with his.. you have been better than the legend in a couple of movies.. the movies where you acted as Subir Kumar the singer of Abhimaan, Babu Moshay of Anand and the Vijay of Deewaar..
I bet you yourself would not disagree that it is difficuult to repeat such performances every now and then..

More later for your and the information and benefit of others.. Abhaya India and Abhaya Sharma are both one person.. one exists at home the other at office.. I somehow wanted to disown my surname.. yet it is not easy an the world would always know me by the name iven to me by my parents.. it is in that respect and as a mark of respect that I continue to be known as Abhaya Sharma to the world..

Abhaya Sharma August 21 2009 8:49 AM IST

PS Thanks for inclsuion of the names of the multitude of fellow bloggers.. it does serve some purpose.. it does serve as an acknowledgement.. it also serves to know that you brother are committed to your FmXt.. the way only you can be committed.. it gives and adds so much to our lives that we can harly ever be able to repay your faith in us.. your attachmnet and association with FmXt would definitely go down a long way whenever the blogs would be discussed and debated.. My sincere thanks to you for being able to manage what seemed an arduous task.. Have a great day bhaai…
Rahen na rahen hammahaka karenge
ban ke kali banke sawabaage vafa mein..

I Don’t know if I have goofed up the words again yet the feelings are beautifully representative of my being here with you and in the midst of such huge numbers of FmXt…

ab says:
August 21, 2009 at 9:03 am
lovely to know of our common interest ..

No comments:

Post a Comment