Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Apologetic Abhimanyu Sarkar (AAS)


Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh

I have heard positive notes from my dear friend Gisele Barbosa.. How could I drop people left and right from my facebook. especially when some of them had written to me first time on the occasion of 50th Birthday.. err.. 51st birthday..

I tender my apologies to each one of the following who were unceremoniously dropped from my facebook (twitter) list of friends.. I am deeply ashamed of my act.. to please someone I do not really have to displaese so many people of God… My brothers and sisters please forgive me if it is possible.. I may have quite easily forgotten to add few names.. please ignore my memory failure.. if any

Angel Gupta
Tumpa Ghosh
Ravi Malhotra
Carla Flum
Karola Jomischi
Sahar Gazeran
Bharati Sharma
Lyudnmila Zueva
Rasha Zayed
Naresh Kapoor
Deepak Taunk
Lakshmi Jagular
Viajayalakshmi (vijji)
Subhash Kaura
Manoj Kumar Ojha
Moushumi Mukherjee
Devkishin Vyas
Kashmira Grewal
Deepak Bubna
Barun Sen
Obby Choudhary
Amer Sohib
Gilga Saran
Syed Kabeeruddin
Jabela Kundalia
Zhenya Sannikova
Elena Seredkina
Jasmine Jaywant
Valorie Adams
Wriddhiman Chatterjee
Raman Jetly
Nandita Kao
Deepak Bubna
Anu big B
Deepti Pote (Request was pnding)!!
Rajesh Kejriwal
Reshmi Philip
Pawan Pipalwa
Preeti Kaur
Mira Desai
Sharmila Ravinder
Ashwini Big B Kumar
Abhishek Bachchan (twitter)
Rochelle Goldnman (Twitter)
Pritish Nandy (Twitter.. not related to the blog though
Amitabh Sahenshah (Zainab)
Ibrar Hussein
Rupam Sarma
Dr. Shashi Mohan Sharma
Pankaj Shrivastav
Shankar Narayan ??
Sandeep Chouhan
Ankur Sharma
Fatima Mahomed
Mahendra Choudhari

and few who are not actually from the blog especially
Heer Saleti (Rafi dom)
Mirza Ghalib
Dr. Harivansh Rai Bachchan (The group!) How could I do that ???????
Pritam Sharma (Ref. Shobhit Kaushal )
Shobhit Kaushal ( The artist poet who died of Cancer but could meet you!)
Sunil Jagtiani (IIT, Powaii, Warden Road (and Juhu) friend )
Pradeep Bijlani (Bridge partner at Juhu)
Raju Bijlani (Bridge partner at Juhu)


I hope to recover them if they agree.. if they do not it is all right I deserve not to be on their list..

I do not think I have left out many from the list of deletions.. I had to do it from memory.. a few others who would have been dropped inadvertently

Your picture collection is worth a great deal.. only I am right now more committed to other things especially Amrit needs my attention for reason other than studies his aloe pacia is on the aggravated state.. Savita has been struggling day in and day out with her school and household acts..

I thought I needed some extra time to myself.. I wanted to write out Kahan kahan se Guzar Gaya.. and also do something about war against Cancer.. that time I am going to buy from my cricket writings.. I would not discuss cricket even if the BCCI is not sending their team to Asian Games..

Last but not the least brother.. I thought there was not much enjoyment in what I was writing here.. I myself did not quite like what I had been writing of late.. I thought I needed more focus..

If the above set of people read this account they should not be too unhappy with my action.. it was not a reaction..

Love affection and Respect
Abhaya Sharma

The few ones I missed to mention -
Puneet Jha
Puneet Puri