Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 365 - My Second Post..


” Nothing that you earn materially should come to you without being soaked in the sweat of your labor.”

The most respected brother
Sadar Pranam

Such words of advise seem only appropriate from someone who had lived his life in his own terms.. Oh! Dr. Bachchan.. why were you also not the father of this Abhaya Sharma.. with due respect to my father.. I once told my father in somewhat of an agressive mood.. jab paal nahi sakate thhe to paida hi kyon kiya thhaa.. I really feel ashamed of my those words whenever I remember the incidence.. I know Prabhakar Sharma - My father was no less in his love and affection for anyone of his eleven children.. he was naurally taken aback by my comments and in my life I saw for the frst time that he appeared repentant.. his face said more than any words could say.. my mother who was also in the room gave me the only slap to me ever by her.. and it was a bit too strong for her feminine make up.. I know it is not good to tell such things in public about oneself.. some of my family members would object to it.. yet I am the one who does not know how to hold back.. to check the free flow of thoughts from mind to whatever medium I use to express.. I don't now write with pen and paper as often as I would love to.. it is all right.. those of you who do not like please excuse me..

'main chhupaana janataa to jag mujhe saadhu samajhata
shatru mera ban gaya hai chhal rahit vyavhaar mera..'

These words describe me aptly.. whenever I have been on the losing side for my words I have felt that I should use some restraint.. but as someone like Ravi Malhotra once wrote.. one can not change his basic character so easily.. yes..despite all my efforts to hide the facts I ain't ever able to do so.. yes.. my words have put me in trouble earlier.. even at the blog..

Oh! you look far more academic than Sir Ben in the pitures.. and I must add I have no gains to follow by admitting what I have written.. I for one ar times not given due respect for my attire.. this time at Meesha's marriage.. Bins told me of an incident when he walked into house with a simple carry bag as his luggage was to follow by another flight or some such thing.. some one commented.. yeh kya tum guddu chacha ji ki tarah se thaila latakaye chale aa rahe ho.. It may not be known to fellow bloggers or you that I would simply pick a bag with un-ironed clothes and bare minimum money and proceed to Delhi totally unprepared.. being a class I officer.. I can only now imagine how much pain it would have given people back home then..

Now, The photographs you have been sending over here have been saying lot more than what I am able to express.. sometimes my words are not really able to gesticulate what I really want them to administer.. they fail to capture my inner feelings.. I can only say that my respect for pictures has improved tremendously.. over the years I had been more interested in the text than pictures.. I know I was wrong.. I was not aware of the magic that pictures hold...

So brother keep posting more pictures to us.. it helps us to know you better.. the expressions on your face.. the surroundings.. the atmosphere.. and even the colors they speak a lot. Of course, your words are equally precious to us.. so don't rob of us the regular posts.. reading and agreeing to what I have written here.. (and Rose this is not a witty but a reality.. I again admit.. I have poor sense of humor.. though you are able to discover it even in its absence..)

Love, Love and infinite love

Abhaya India Aril 24 2009 11:37 AM IST

Post Script: I don’t think any of my post could complete without the mention of IPL 2.. so here wish my second most favourite team Kings XI of Punjab to earn their first points on the board.. and if some of you still do not know which is my favourite team.. it indeed is Delhi Daredevils.. more for the fact that I spend eight most important years of my life as a student of Kendriya Vidyalaya at IIT Delhi and later Hindu College of Delhi University (1973 -1981)! And For Virender Sehwag.. who I read somewhere is also a KVIAN (Najafgarh).. like me..

So I wish that Yuvraj and Priety Zinta and Ness sit together work out a winning combination.. it is required.. Bangalore is not as weak as it was last year.. Pietersen is likely to deliver with the bat today..someone amongst Punjab should plan well for him.. I also undersatnd that Dravid is proving himself as the most useful batsman in this format as well.. find out how he an be controlled.. What exactly should be the team that should go out to fight the important game today is left upto you.. I feel Karan Has not done well enough as an opener and Chawla for his usefulness with the bat should be experimented to give the number three spot for brevity.. his early loss may not mean as much as that of Pathan or Yuvraj at that number.. Best of luck Yuvi and Priety.. I know the absence of Australians has hit you the hardest..

No comments:

Post a Comment