Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 354 - Hindification Request..


...Happiness is everywhere. Engulfing every nook and corner with music and dance and light heartedness. Colors abound and bloom, objects of delight swing from tree to tree. The smell of auspicious marriage abounds. Excited bodies move about in their best…

सारा माहौल खुशियों से जगमगा रहा है। सभी जगह संगीत नृत्य एवं सुकून ही सुकून दिखाई पड रहा है। रंगीन फ़िज़ा का भरमार शुमार है, दरख्त दर दरख्त प्रसन्नता उल्लास का आभास एहसास हो रहा है। शादी की सुखदाई सुगंध वातावरण में सर्वत्र फैली है। अति उत्साहित लोग श्रेष्ठता एवं विशेषता का जामा पहने कर कहीं देखे जा सकते है ।

Most Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh

It does make a good write up.. the description of the marriage and bhang ra of RGKV on the sets of India 24/7..

Well, who could be better than you to discuss and describe the event better than you the best reporter present on the venue.. It definitely augurs well for the film industry in some of its tough times.. when multiplexes issue.. the ensuing election's heat .. the IPL in the west wings.. terrorists efforts to engulf Pakistan.. and host of similar events that have put some kind of brakes on the films rather Hindi films on a hold.. only someone like you the living legend could lift the drooping shoulders and sagging spirits.. and yes you are quite successful in what you write here..

I chose to translate some of your most spirited words into Hindi.. no, not that I feel I am capable.. as Satyam did say that who could beat you at Hindi like who could beat Dilip saab at Urdu.. yet Though I did not get to read the comments at #22 which he was referring.. I myself is one who would request you to either not use Hindi or use an appropriate software, font if you decide to use it.. I do feel that it does not do Hindi a world of good if the biggest icon of Hindi Cinema has to use Hindi in such manner that it leaves someone in doubts about your Hindi Powers.. I hope I made myself understood if not exactly made my stand clear..

I would love to be of some help to you in this manner.. if it does not affect you and if you feel I am able to reflect your thoughts into Hindi well even if not a literal translation.. I would not mind doing what I have done today.. take a portion of your writeups and present it into Hindi.. it can not be brilliant for a simple reason that I am far off from Hindi than you could be.. I work in a field where Hindi has too little a role to play.. atleast in the present times.. yes science does not require any language yet there is no doubt that the best way science is available presently is through the most respected International language in English.

I also would not mince any words to say that your expressions in English are available and appreciated worldwide and if you do have to communicate on a global level there could not be a better medium than English.. with due respect and honour to Hindi..

You are doing quite well to create an atmosphere of love between what the audience thinks and reacts due to the gossip floating in the film journalism.. that Karan and RGV are not foes if not friends.. that the two individuals should not be seen in the light of light hearted remarks they might have made for each other.. to see the things in broader perspective and with a open heartedness we must learn to ignore the differences and highlight the harmonious environment not only in film industry but elsewhere too.. Easy said..

I love you as always and shall take up my self-assigned job of making your some of the statements into Hindi.. preferably with the English version at top.. so it does not leave scope for my inabilities with the two languages..

Love, Love and still more Love to Harshvardhan of India 24/7 I am sorry if I picked the name of your character wrong..

Abhaya India April 14 2009 9:18 AM IST

No comments:

Post a Comment