Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 356 Comments to AB's blog


Respected Brother
Sadar Charan Sparsh

Well, I was not expecting such a quick follow up to one of the most intense post from you on Dharker and traffic signals..

Yet I must say that you have lived upto much of our expectations in providing long delayed photographs.. I think the last time you posted the still camera results was during your KL days.. the quotations quite meaningful and Screen write-up impressive as well..

You seem to be working full time on blog.. bhaai aapki baatein padhakar bahut achchha lagata hai.. phir bhi ham to yahi chaahenge ki aap apni movies ki taraf bhi apana dhyaan barakaraar rakhen.. akhirkar amitabh bachchan ki movies ki baat hi kuchh aur hai.. By the way when is Alladin expected for a release.. Is the tussle with Multiplexes over.. can we not expect it to relese alongside IPL2 and elections.. I think I am asking a wrong question to a wrong person.. I should have asked the producers.. chalo khair.. puchh hi liya to koi bahut bhaari gunaah to nahi kar diyaa.. (smiling.. aapki apni film hai aapko bhi utni hi utsukata hogi jitani ham sab ko hai..)

I must say that Priyanka Sinha has done well enough in putting up a good reportage on the matter.. she seems to be in good control and more than that she appears unbiased in her approach.. I wish there be more of her clan in the field..

Kabhi sochata hoon
ki main chup rahoon
kabhi sochata hoon ki
main kuchh kahoon..

You may be wondering if the song could fit someone like me who writes so much and such long passages .. sometimes even with no editing performed.. smiling with tight lips..

chalo kal phir milte hain..
aaj ki mulakat bas itani..

Yet I must say that I am now turning towards becoming a fan.. something that I have been vhemently denying without anyone asking.. achchha lag raha hai.. bahut achchha lag raha hai.. pata nahi aap kya sochen.. par traffic par jo bhi aapne likha main khud bhi likhane vala thhaa.. par use padhata kaun.. bahut hi sahi baatein kahi hain aapne..

Gutten Nacht, Good Night, Shabba Khair, Shubh Ratri Sat Sriakal and Dus vi Danya..

Abhaya India April 15 2009 6:45 PM IST

No comments:

Post a Comment